Super easy strawberry and cream dessert. Good for Valentine’s Day or if you just want quick and easy dessert. No baking or any cooking skills needed.
Full Printable Version:
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
Italian Peach Cookies:
Matcha Crepe Cake:
My favorite kitchen equipment and camera gear:
350g (12.34oz) strawberries
1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
125g (4.4oz) biscuits
1. Crush the biscuits with your hands or with a food processor. Until crumbs forms.
2. Dice the strawberries into small cubes.
3. Whip the cream with vanilla extract and powdered sugar. whip to soft peaks. Transfer to a piping bag.
4. Assemble: place 2-3 tablespoons of the biscuit crumbs, then pipe the whipped cream, place on top 3-4 teaspoons diced strawberries. Repeat with another 3 layers.
• You can eat the dessert immediately or keep in the fridge up to 2 days.
*some links provided above are affiliate links
Originally Posted Here