How to Make Stuffed Capsicum – Easy To Make Homemade Starter / Party Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you an absolutely delectable, eye appealing, appetizing recipe that will surely delight your guests. It’s called the ‘Stuffed Capsicum’ or ‘Bharva Shimla Mirch’ which is not only a unique starter but it will also add a variety to your regular starter recipes.
3 tbsp mozzarella cheese
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp red chilli sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1 boiled potato, chopped
100g paneer chopped
1 tomato chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
To Make the filling:
– Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add the chopped onions and let them cook for a few seconds.
– Add the finely chopped garlic, finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped and deseeded tomatoes. finely chopped boiled potatoes, finely chopped paneer, black olives, red chilli powder, red chilli sauce, sugar, dried oregano, chopped coriander leaves and salt and mix all the ingredients well.
– The filling is ready. Put off the flame and let it cool down for five minutes.
– Once the filling cools down, add the grated mozzarella and mix well.
To make the stuffed capsicum:
– Use medium-sized capsicums. Chop the capsicum into half and then deseed it to make nice cups of capsicum.
– Fill the capsicum cups with the filling. The filling should be in the level of the capsicum.
– Garnish it with grated mozzarella cheese.
– Place the capsicums on a baking tray and bake them at 180 degrees Celsius for about 10 – 15 minutes.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook –
Tweet about this –
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes