Maggi Spring Roll | Spring Roll Recipe | Snacks recipe | How To Make Spring Rolls | Snacks Recipe | Homemade Spring Roll | Veg Spring Roll | Easy Snacks Recipe | Rajshri Food
Learn how to make Maggie Noodles Spring Roll – an easy and appetizing stuffed roll that will surely tickle your taste buds.
When it comes to starters / appetizers or simply snacks, spring rolls are everybody’s favourite. There are a number of variations in spring roll recipe.
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the crispy and delicious spring rolls recipe made using instant Maggie noodles and hence the name, Maggie Noodles Spring Roll.
Maggi Spring Roll Ingredients:
1/4 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 capsicum cut lengthwise
1 spring onion cut lengthwise
4-5 french beans cross cut
Maggi noodles and taste maker
1 cup of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger chilli paste
1 teaspoon chaat masala
salt to taste
tabasco or capsico sauce
plain flour paste
To make the filling:
– Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Saute capsicum and french beans for 2 minutes.
– Add Maggi noodles.
– Add water and let the mixture boil. Add the taste maker.
– Add ginger chilli paste, chaat masala, 1 and 1/2 tbsp. tomato ketchup, shredded cabbage and spring onions. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
To make the rolls:
– Take one spring roll sheet. Spread the noodles mixture over the sheets.
– Make tight rolls covering up the noodle mixture completely. Fix the edges of the rolls with plain flour paste and deep fry the rolls.
– Cut the rolls in pieces once they cool down a bit.
– Serve with capsicum and tabasco sauce mixture.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes